1- Sales Assistant (Full Time)
We are a small retail business based in Seremban, currently looking for a competitive Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and fulfilling online orders. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Duties of a Sales Assistant:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise and shop display.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes wiping and mopping.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock.
- Able to fulfill online orders, packing and delivery.
- Store open and close.
Requirements and personal skills that are required for the job:
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working alone (independent) in a shop.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Preferably craft/ stationery lover, sensitive with aesthetic point of view.
- With or without related working experience. Passionate, positive and willing to learn from shop owner.
- 4 days a week includes weekends. Working hours: 11am - 5pm.
- Able to start work latest on September, or not later than December 2018.
How to apply:
- Email your resume with expected salary & latest photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will reply to your application within 3-5 working days.
2- Part time position is available too.