Workshop: The Art of Giving [AUGUST]
Brand Tabiyo Shop
This product is unavailable
<THE ART OF GIVING> Basic Gift Wrapping Workshop by YF at Tabiyo
A tradition as old as time, gift giving is an art of expression. To say “I love you” in a thousand ways, to let a friend know they're in your heart, to thank and be thankful for one another. Now, you can learn just how to do that.
Join us for <The Art of Giving> by YF at Tabiyo Shop, a 2.5 hours gift wrapping workshop inspired by our own experience with similar workshops in Japan. Here, you can pick up the basics of gift wrapping brought over from Japan:
- “Awase”, a simple and quick wrapping style that is complemented by unique, creative finishing touches.
- “Naname”, or Japanese department store style. With folding techniques so efficient, it only requires two tapes per present!
- “Furoshiki”, an elegant style designed for gifts that can't be turned over or tilted like cakes, dollhouses, etc.
- Learn how to do stamping on plain brown paper and create your very own wrapping paper.
- A variety of finishing touches using materials such as paper twines, gift tags and stickers. You get to learn ceremonial origami fold to make Japanese "Noshi", which used to attach to gifts to express "good wishes".
- Japanese gift wrapping etiquette.
Once you've mastered the basics, you'll be able to create your own style to surprise and delight your loved ones. But first, see you in class!
Date: August 5th OR 19th, 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 2pm - 4.30pm (2.5 hours)
Location: Tabiyo Shop, Seremban
Class Fee: RM 120 per pax
Bring-A-Friend Discount: RM 220 for 2 pax
Max. participants per session: 4 pax
* All materials will be provided.
* Workshop will be conducted in Mandarin/ English.
#yfwrap #tabiyo92 #learnwithtabiyo #theartofmaking
- Your spot in the workshop will only be secured once we receive your payment.
- Please be punctual (10-15 mins earlier) so as to not inconvenience other participants.
- By participating in this workshop, you agree to the usage of photos and/ or videos of you in any promotional materials relating to the workshop and/ or any materials used at the workshop.