You think Midori Traveler's Notebook is complicated to start off?
We can help you! What you need is a simple 5 steps to start a brand new notebook that belongs to you.
- This set come with a leather cover (Brown/ Black) which could last you for at least 10 years or more... ;
- A Blank refill which is the same as 003 Refill Blank Notebook. You may doodle/ write/ scrapbooking on this blank notebook without any limitation;
- A spare rubber band in case your rubber band was torn. However it didn't happen to us after 3 years of great time.
- A white cotton bag if you want to protect your notebook. We will not recommend you to do this as we wish to age with leather of Traveler's Notebook (shhhh...)
- Stick this on the inside of leather cover, very hand accessories to keep name cards/ itinerary/ papers and etc.
- A Traveler's Notebook will not complete without this. Zipper Pocket come with 2 sides, one side with zip lock, another side with 2 slip-in pockets. It can hold passport, tickets, small clips, coins, cards, pen and many more.
Check out 004 Zipper Pocket for Passport Size
4. Pick a refill that suit you!
- For Travel: Additional Refill Blank/ Lined/ Grid/ Kraft paper notebook may suit you to record down the precious memories. Cut and paste the leaflets/ name cards/ maps.. that collected along the trip, paste it on your preferred refill.
- For Work: Diary such as 017 Monthly/ 018 Weekly/ 019 Weekly + Memo which help you to plan out your daily schedule. What's more, the diary is non-dated, thus you may begin or stop whenever you are ready.
- For School: Too much notes to take? Try out 013 Refill LIghtweight Paper Notebook, which has double pages (total 128 pages) as the normal refill.
- You do not need to turn your bag upside down to find a pen with this accessories attached with your notebook.
We hope our suggestions help!
Enjoy and have an inspiring journey with us and Midori Traveler's Notebook!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.