Hello to paper lover out there!
Here is the second post for the art of sending love. This is a set of packaging that I've prepared to showcase in #tabiyo92. Finally, I managed to did my first cylinder wrap which gave me so much satisfaction! Hope you like it too!
Self-initiate project - "The Art of Giving" (22 February 2017)
A. Cylinder Wrap (Washi Tape Set of 3) - I follow the wrapping instruction from a Japanese Gift Wrapping book, you can also refer to this link for video which I find it very useful.
1. Base: Wrapping Paper from Tosawashi Products - Letterpress Washi Letter Paper (The successful rate is higher when using thin/ soft paper, especially when you need to fold the pleats)
2. "Obi"/ "Belt": Tosawashi Calendar
3. Paper Twine by Paperphine
4. Dot Seals from Drop Around x Classiky to seal the top and bottom
B. Petite gift (TTLB Paper Clips)
1. Mizushima Letter Writting Set - Dots as wrapping paper
2. Any paper to make a paper "ribbon"(width - about 1cm), secure it with eyelet
3. Mizushima Rotary Stamp - Greetings - Leave a message in 168 ways with 13 messages and 13 icons. Back in stock around mid of March.
C. Japanese Traditional Fan Wrapping - Instruction link here.
1. A square box
2. Wrapping Paper
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy and have fun trying it out! :)